[ QUOTE ]
I wasnt talking about that junk in Norton, tear it down more power to ya! I'll help! I was talking about the in at wise, and I assumed Notsosilentbob was as well since he was talking about wise.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I would love to see it refurbished, if only someone with enough disposable $ would come along and do something. It would take someone willing to take a loss on the job. This would be a multi-million dollar project.

I have read that the basic structure is fine, that the building can still stand. But everything else is just a mess: doors windows porches railings walls ceiling. It's rotten from the outside in.

I'd love to see reburbishment happen, but we've been waiting how many years now? No luck yet.


[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think she was talking about the building in Norton. I mean it doesnt have walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors or even a porch. I guess you really pay attention to details, lol.